Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever's sig :D

Go down 
+2
Cart
Forever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever
Forever

Forever's sig :D Empty
PostSubject: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

You know you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.stileproject.com
Cart
Server Owner
Server Owner
Cart

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, its 'colorful'.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Forever
Forever

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Cart wrote:
Well, its 'colorful'.

Razz

Hehe, took me like an hour, and I'm not even that big of a fan of it. D:
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 am

Honestly, what is with people and thinking drugs are cool? o.O
Back to top Go down
Forever
Forever

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:51 am

Lewis wrote:
Honestly, what is with people and thinking drugs are cool? o.O

Haha, prepare for your lecture!

Cigarettes and alcohol are both in the top 10 most dangerous drugs (9 and 5 respectively), while marijuana is at the very bottom of the list, because...

1.) The only people who get 'addicted' to it are people who have addictive personalities. In that case, being 'addicted' to marijuana would only be one of your problems. Understand?
2.) The drug itself has killed exactly 0 people. Not a single person has ever died from pot, and the only way to overdose on it is to inhale too much smoke without exhaling.

So, why is it that smoking cancer sticks and drinking are both socially acceptable and legal, while pot is illegal and makes you a bad person?

Another common mistake people make about me, is that I smoke "to be cool" or because I "think it's cool". Both of these are completely wrong. Yes, it is classified as a recreational drug, and rightfully so. But that's not the only reason people use it. Try listening to a band like Pink Floyd or MGMT while high, the sounds are amazing. Pot is usually abused by idiot teenagers who have no idea how they should actually be using it, and it's given weed a bad rep. Completely unfair if you ask me, it's like asking a blind person to drive your car, and then having everyone else say the car itself is unsafe, rather than the person using it. Another common effect of weed, is the 'calming' effect. You become more laid back, and begin to think more about certain things. You don't feel violent, or angry, or stressed, which is why a quick hit before doing homework or going to school is quite helpful.

And now my last point. Since I've already gone through how weed is an extremely safe drug, why is it that teenagers who get caught with it in school are punished so harshly? They're often reported to police, which usually ends in a very long suspension, or even expulsion, which can completely ruin a teenagers life. And for what, possession of a harmless drug? Pathetic tbh.

This concludes my lecture, hope you learned something ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Thank you for the lecture i learned years ago.

And everyone knows its not just Pot you are smoking. There can be (And is likely to be) More deadly compounds in there, such as talcum powder, soap particles, etc.
Back to top Go down
Forever
Forever

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Lewis wrote:
Thank you for the lecture i learned years ago.

And everyone knows its not just Pot you are smoking. There can be (And is likely to be) More deadly compounds in there, such as talcum powder, soap particles, etc.

What's next? "it's a gateway drug"? Oh please...

I'm not sure where you get your facts from, but you should stop trusting this source. It is EXTREMELY unlikely to find other compounds in marijuana, unless they are deliberately added (read: assassination). Do you think the sky shits out talcum powder on top of cannabis plants?
Back to top Go down
Skills
Skills

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Lewis , My parents have been smoking pot for what 16 years? Pot isnt a gateway drug they havent done coke or crack or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr Flumb
GFX-Team
GFX-Team
Mr Flumb

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 am

look one thing

DONT TAKE DRUGS

Even though you're saying that it's safer than everything else, you still shouldn't take it... And it isn't cool, I'll tell you what it IS though, it's idiotic. There's no need to take it, so why do so ?
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 am

Mr Flumb wrote:
look one thing

DONT TAKE DRUGS

Even though you're saying that it's safer than everything else, you still shouldn't take it... And it isn't cool, I'll tell you what it IS though, it's idiotic. There's no need to take it, so why do so ?

Exactly what i've been trying to say Flumb. Some people don't listen to reason.

I will tell you now. I'm going to close this thread if this erupts into any sort of flaming and the persons involved will receive a warning.
Back to top Go down
Mr Flumb
GFX-Team
GFX-Team
Mr Flumb

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:29 am

yeah, but all it is is using your common sense... e.g do you think saying " I smoke pot" makes anything better ? NO it makes it alot worse, police get involved, and then it all goes downhill...
Back to top Go down
Skills
Skills

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Mr Flumb wrote:
yeah, but all it is is using your common sense... e.g do you think saying " I smoke pot" makes anything better ? NO it makes it alot worse, police get involved, and then it all goes downhill...

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Forever
Forever

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Mr Flumb wrote:

No they don't, I don't live in the US, it's actually legal down here.
Back to top Go down
Cart
Server Owner
Server Owner
Cart

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Guys keep this on topic and don't fight.
Back to top Go down
Mr Flumb
GFX-Team
GFX-Team
Mr Flumb

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am

Forever wrote:
Mr Flumb wrote:

No they don't, I don't live in the US, it's actually legal down here.

I live in England. But as Cart says, we should keep this on-topic, it's a pretty cool sig. If you could take away the black part it would be even better Smile
Back to top Go down
Genie
Genie

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:36 am

I think Fumb and Cart have a good point, lets stick to the topic.
I think it looks good =) but it isnt as good as mine. =P
Back to top Go down
Skills
Skills

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am

Mabye Genine but 1 of mine is pro and other is semi ameture pro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever's sig :D   Forever's sig :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever's sig :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emberscape  :: Off-Topic :: Pictures-
Jump to: