Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Construction guide

Go down 
+2
Se7en
spark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spark

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Construction guide

Ok welcome to construction 101 with Spark Smile

First off, no you will not be building a mad epic house with dragons protecting your portal and walls made out of godswords...

Your going to be making planks from logs Razz

There are 2 methods, one takes more time but is free, the other is much faster and also much more expensive.

lets get started then.

Method 1

1. Location
2. how to do con
3. extra notes

1. you need to get logs and go to varrock lumberyard, if you can do that, go ahead and do it. If not, Spark to the rescue, follow these pictures!

Construction guide Vw9jk

Construction guide 156g4jr

Construction guide Op4q3m

Construction guide 2eqe1ba

2. okay so now your here!

Right click on the sawmill operator and click buy planks

Construction guide 2z3ue0k

now you will get a screen like this

Construction guide 6qvamp

you dont have any other logs so your using the normal log option, right click it, now click buy 1 or 5 or 10.. it doesnt matter what, they all make 1 anyway.

Construction guide Sbl9tx

Its that easy!

• dont worry about it saying hunter levelled up, your still getting construction levels!

• you receive 250xp per normal log changed to a plank

Method 2 (Thanks to Mr Flumb and David)

Ok this one doesnt need pictures, if you cant find the sawmill operator, follow method 1 just without the logs step, And make sure to bring alot of cash!

So it turns out you can just buy planks (I guess that explains why its called buy planks). Just right click on whatever planks you want to make and click buy 1.

Here's the break-down of the cash versus experience.

Construction guide 6z10zn Normal logs- This option buys you a normal plank at a cost of 100gp and will yield 250xp per buy.

Construction guide 331ixpe Oak logs- This option buys you a thieving cape(t) (no I'm not joking) at a cost of 250gp and will yield 450xp per buy.

Construction guide 301hqb9 Teak logs- This option buys you a teak plank at a cost of 1000gp (1k) and will yield 650xp per buy.

Construction guide Fozjg1 Mahogany logs- This option buys you a mahogany plank at a cost of 1500gp (1.5k) and will yield 900xp per buy.

Extra Notes

• There is no level requirement as far as I am aware for buying any logs (I bought mahogany at lvl 26)

• After doing a quick dodgy calculation my calculator said it would take roughly 14500 mahogany planks to get 99, Which would cost roughly 21.8m (feel free to correct me or tell me a more accurate figure)

• you can do either method, exchanging logs for planks, or coins for planks, it's your choice and your money.

Thanks for reading guys, hope it helped you.
Let me know if anything is wrong or missing. Smile

~spark~

Last edited by spark on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Administrator
Administrator
Se7en

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:54 pm

hmm nice guide. rep +
Back to top Go down
Cart
Server Owner
Server Owner
Cart

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

very nice guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 am

Good job again Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Flumb
GFX-Team
GFX-Team
Mr Flumb

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm

dude, i love ur guides ! I lol'd at "epic circle skills" ! Oh, the other logs ARE added, but u need cash for those O_o (i've got 99 con so i know Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

You don't need logs at all, every plank goes on cash, but if you have logs they will be removed from your inventory Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Flumb
GFX-Team
GFX-Team
Mr Flumb

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

gotcha dave Wink
Back to top Go down
spark

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

I'll have to suss that out and change the whole guide then. Neutral

EDIT: didn't want to double post, guide updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Jeffrey

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 am

nice guild buddy =]!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Server Owner
Server Owner
Emily

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 am

Nicely done, and i fixed the leveling up picture glitch, so now it is correct =)
Back to top Go down
http://emberscape.pops.tv
Sponsored content

Construction guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Construction guide   Construction guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction guide
Page 1 of 1