Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
To whom it may concern, this forum has been shutdown. Project EmberScape has ceased as of 2011. To continue playing RuneScape Private servers consider visiting a top-list, <a href="http://www.runelocus.com/">RuneLocus. </a> Thank you,
The Emberscape Forum Team.
Emberscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server suggestions :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the devil
the devil

server suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 pm

These are the things i think are a necessity for this server to live..

shops of variant skill like range,combat shop =defence and weapons,mage etc
acess to ancient magic
a pk..i dont know if there is already one but i think it would be fun
events..this is a big thing that needs to be added..there should be random trivia and hide and seek with hints.rewards should be given to the winer of the trivia or the winner of the hide N seek
a general store where people can sell their useless items for extra cash
also a (pk)shop where you can buy dds,helmets,gloves,amulets,rings,a small array of weapons and things like food obby shield and things a pure would need.
definately a command list!
something to charachterise your character like to a female or different hair colors
u know the enterance message that people get in their chat box put it at vote for emberscape at..(link here)

also my yell doesnt work Sad im not too sure if some of the things listed above are already made but im trying to help Smile also make sure your staff members are more active..maybe a demote for being inactive..make a staff application thread for when a staff member gets demoted or leaves..tell me what you think about these ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:03 pm

I agree with the shops part...I spent around 20 minutes trying to find everyshop and I have yet to find a shop that has useful items in it for me...also why are there 2 homes? For ancient magic type ::ancients (Maybe without the s i forgot exactly)
Back to top Go down
Cart
Server Owner
Server Owner
Cart

PostSubject: Re: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Access to ancients - ::ancient
Clanpk - white portal = Safe.
Events - possible.
Pk shop? not needed.

commands list under consturction.

Make over mage being fixed.
Back to top Go down
Skills
Skills

PostSubject: Re: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

Sweet pro cart

I know my banner sucks i made it on some random banner website.

i want one with my character ingame on it
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:09 am

Events are possible. Check out the "Events" thread. There will be one held on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server suggestions :)   server suggestions :) Empty

Back to top Go down

server suggestions :)
Page 1 of 1